Saturday, January 2, 2016

Obama Thug Army On the Move: Black On White Crime In America


Convicted (cowardly black) killer charged with beating (White) 78-year-old Syracuse woman during robbery 
Willie McKee Jr78-year-old White woman victim78-year-old White woman victim's familySYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A Syracuse man who beat a woman to death with a 2-by-4 board in 1990 was charged with brutally beating a 78-year-old woman during a robbery on New Year's Day. Willie McKee Jr., 42, approached the woman just after 8:30 a.m. in the 1600 block of Lodi Street. He repeatedly punched and kicked the woman before making off with with her purse and wallet, Syracuse Police Chief Frank Fowler said at a news conference this morning. She suffered extensive head and facial injuries and was rushed to Upstate University Hospital, where she's currently in critical, but stable condition. The woman's son, one of nine children, spoke to reporters following the press conference. He held a photograph of his mother. Her right eye was severely bruised and swollen and her head wrapped in blood-soaked bandages. She was bleeding from her head and face when police arrived, Fowler said. Her son said his mother's face was repeatedly stomped on. Her son, who chose not to be identified, said the woman is bleeding from her brain, cannot see and is fighting for her life. "She's in very, very, very bad shape," he said. It all started when the woman, a longtime North Side resident, walked to a neighborhood store to buy a cup of coffee, her morning routine. At some point, McKee demanded money from her. She turned away from McKee, her son said, at which point McKee attacked her. "She's an innocent 78-year-old lady. She's my mom," her son said. McKee and the woman lived about a block away from each other on Pond Street, but had never met before, her son said. McKee was 16 when he and two other men beat Cheryl Coleman to death with a wooden board inside a vacant South Salina Street house. - (Black-on-white)

  Police: (White female) University of North Texas student shot in car (by blacks) after party has died
Sara Mutschlechnerblack killerblack killerblack killerblack killerblack killerDENTON -- A 20-year-old woman who was shot early in the morning on New Year's Day has died after she was taken off life support, authorities reported Friday evening. Friends say Sara Mutschlechner was driving because she wasn't drinking and was the designated driver for her friends on New Year's Eve. Her sedan was traveling in the 1700 block of North Elm at about 2 a.m. Friday when a dark-colored Toyota or Lexus SUV full of five or six men drove up next to them. The occupants in both vehicles exchanged words, police said. As the two vehicles were crossing through the University Drive intersection, someone inside the SUV fired a gun at the sedan, hitting Mutschlechner in the head. The SUV fled the scene as the sedan crashed into another car and then an electrical pole. Mutschlechner was taken to a local hospital where she was placed on life support. Another female inside the sedan suffered minor injuries but has been released. - (Black-on-white)
  • UPDATED - 20-year-old UNT student shot in head on New Year's Day
    Denton Police say a 20-year-old University of North Texas student has died after being taken off life support following a shooting overnight. Sara Mutschlechner was driving along North Elm Street around 2 a.m. Friday when a black Toyota or Lexus SUV pulled up next to her. Words were exchanged and someone in the SUV opened fire, police said. Mutschlechner was shot in the head. She lost control of her car and crashed into a nearby electrical pole. Witnesses told police there were five or six young black men in the SUV, which drove off. They recognized at least two of them from a big New Year’s Eve party on Crisoforo Drive.

  (White) Woman Shoots, Kills (black) Home Invasion Suspect in Trotwood
Azikiwe Presleyblack home invaderblack home invaderWhite victim of 3 black home invadersTROTWOOD -- A home invasion turns deadly when the homeowner takes the safety of her family into her own hands. One of three home invasion suspect was shot and killed during the incident, and has been identified by the Montgomery County Coroner's Office as Azikiwe Presley, 29, of Dayton. Trotwood Police were called to a home at the dead end of Atlas Road around 6:00 Monday morning. Police say three masked men armed with firearms forcibly entered and attempted to rob the homeowner. The homeowner called 9-1-1. "I got my gun and I started shooting and they ran," the female caller told dispatchers. "They all three had guns, I'm confused ... they must not have had bullets because after I pulled the trigger they just took off, instead of firing back. I don't know if I hit one or not, I don't see blood anywhere." The three suspects were caught on home surveillance outside the residence, before they kicked their way inside. Police say two kids were asleep inside the home in the room where the invaders kicked their way in. "Most of them woke up to the sound of them forcing entry into the home they kicked the back door," said Capt. Porter. The suspects headed straight for the female who called 9-1-1. "He hit me in the head with the gun 'cause I was in the laundry room," the caller stated. The victim told Trotwood Police the suspects then demanded she lead them to "the money," and that she complied, leading them into a back room where a safe was located and two other kids were sleeping. Trotwood Police said two of the suspects tried to steal a safe, while the third held the victim and two kids at gunpoint. They say the homeowner was able to get away and grab a gun she had hidden in the room, then started firing shots at the suspects. "I got my gun and I started shooting and they ran!" the homeowner told dispatchers. One suspect was killed by the gunfire, and was later found outside by Trotwood Police. Police say the deceased is a male in his 20s from the Dayton area, and that he was in the yard between the victim's home and another house, still armed with a TEC 9 submachine gun. Two suspects got away, and police are still looking for them. - (Black-on-white)

  Canada: Charges may be raised to first-degree murder for black accused of murder of (gay, white) researcher
Mark ErnstingCalvin Michael NimohA man accused of killing Ryerson University cancer researcher Mark Ernsting may see his charges upgraded from second- to first-degree murder. Homicide Det. Paul Worden of the Toronto Police told Metro News that Calvin Michael Nimoh, 21, will be facing the new charges on Jan. 7, the date of his next court appearance. Ernsting, 39, was walking on McGill St. on Dec. 16 when he was stabbed multiple times by a single assailant around 9:30 p.m. The assailant fled the scene, but was arrested within an hour. Ernsting was rushed to hospital, where he later died. Worden believes the assailant was trying to rob Ernsting before he died. “Through our investigation and evidence gathered, we believe the stabbing occurred first, which fits the definition of first-degree murder when you commit a robbery,” Worden said. - (Black-on-white) - (Canada)

  Baltimore PD Announces New ‘Public Enemy No. 1’ After Fatal House Fire
Alan Lorenzo FloydBALTIMORE — Public Enemy No. 1. City police are hunting down a man they say barricaded two people in a room and lit it on fire. Now a 61-year-old woman is dead in the first murder of the year. It’s a crime the police commissioner calls unspeakable–a woman locked in a burning home and left to die. “Brutal, ruthless, vicious, merciless, sadistic and cruel,” said Commissioner Kevin Davis, Baltimore City Police Department. That is how police describe Public Enemy No. 1 — 59-year-old Alan Lorenzo Floyd. Investigators say Floyd was inside an East Baltimore rowhome on Madison Street on New Year’s Day. He locked two people inside a room, including a 61-year-old woman, then lit the house on fire. “Two people were actually in a room and were barricaded behind a door that he had doused with some type of accelerant and he set fire to that,” said T.J. Smith, Baltimore City Police Department. Neighbors frantically tried to save the people who were trapped. One managed to make it out alive. Firefighters weren’t able to save the other woman. - (Burned Alive!)

  Fight breaks out at Newark anti-violence rally (PHOTOS)
Fight breaks outNEWARK — A skirmish broke out between rival activists on the steps of City Hall during what had been intended as a demonstration against violence in Newark. Police were called to the scene after a small crowd began arguing over escalating violence and the city's attempts to curb it. The noon press conference was called by a group of activists led by Salaam Ismial, co-chair of the New Jersey Study Commission on Violence, and Abdul Muhammad, a longtime Newark anti-violence activist. The two said they planned to ask Mayor Ras Baraka to "unleash his quality of life plan in addressing ongoing violence facing Newark residents." As the group spoke to reporters, however, a group of Baraka supporters including activist Donna Jackson and Tyrone "Street Counselor" Barnes began heckling and shouting from the base of the steps. It soon evolved into an intense face-off between Jackson and Muhammad, which then erupted into a skirmish between members of the two camps. At one point, Barnes put his hands around Muhammad's neck and pushed him to the ground.

  (Black) Victims of Tampa funeral home family shooting identified
Marquise J. NealZarcari NealSha-Mhya TurnerTAMPA, FL — Three people were shot at a Tampa Funeral home on Friday night. It happened around 6:30 p.m at the Harmon Funeral Home. . The people who were shot were attending a wake for 19-year-old Sha-Mhya Turner. Turner was killed in a crash on the Courtney Campbell Causeway on Dec. 14. Turner was driving and became distracted by a text and lost control of her vehicle.The car flipped and Zarcari Neal, age 2, was ejected. Investigators say Friday night’s shooting at the funeral home happened during an argument between the family members. The argument moved outside to the parking lot where somebody pulled a gun. Three adults were taken to local hospitals with non-life threatening injuries. Tampa Police identified the victims as Marquise J. Neal, 20, Henry Taylor, 20, and Modriana D. George, 21.

Post a Comment